To all Prisoners of War. The escape from prison camps is no longer a sport, but it is a videogame.
Command an international team of escapers in a World War 2 Prisoner of War camp.
“Stalag” is set within the barbed wire confines of the Third Reich and casts the Player in the role of Escape Officer.
How will YOU escape?
• Dig tunnels, shore them up and hide the dirt
• Scrounge resources from objects and the environment
• Forge and manufacture items to aid escape
• Stooge for guards and warn your team
• Learn languages to handle questioning
• Barter for items from guards or other prisoners
• Recruit international team members for different skills
• Avoid arrest and time in the Cooler
• Escape before becoming wirehappy
• Evade the enemy through occupied countryside
• Get back to Blighty and make a home run
- Dig for Victory!
- Tunnel under the perimeter.
- Shore up to prevent collapses.
- Pump air to dig for longer.
- Disperse soil without being seen.
- Salvage Scrap!
- Steal materials from the camp to make equipment.
- Sabotage German infrastructure.
- Stamp out the Axis!
- Forge identification papers.
- Make German uniforms and civilian clothes.
- Manufacture items & tools to help you.
- Copy keys, return original & keep the theft quiet!
See more on the official site at: http://www.flysjoint.com/stalag