Robosoul: From the Depths of Pax-Animi
Robosoul is a first-person shooter with a deep science-fiction story about a young boy and his family.
As colonists arrive from space on planet Pax-Animi after a long travel, they expect to find an incredible world – but what they find is even more unbelievably.
You play as a young boy that solely survived the attacks of an alien race in strange conditions, raise as the robot Robosoul to find your family and a way to undo the terrible events as you try to survive on Pax-Animi.
* SMOOTH AND EMERGING FPS gameplay
* A DYNAMIC GAME WORLD with day and night time cycle
* Competent, non-cheating ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
* 14 UNLOCKABLE SKILLS to learn and master
* Several structures to build, like TURRETS, STATIONS and defenses
* A full-features MAP EDITOR to create and share your own levels and campaigns
* More than a dozen of enemy types will spawn, like ROBOTS, ANIMALS AND ALIENS
* A MISSION MODE for training and having even more fun
Bastian von Halem (Germany): https://twitter.com/BavohaVon
Robosoul is developed by a single person in his free time (me). The development started at the end of 2016. Some models, textures, songs and graphics are outsourced to different people. Blender 3D is used to model the 3D assets. Gimp is used for most graphics assets, like user-interface and textures.
Robosoul is the first game that is build on the WorldAxis 3D graphics engine, a complete game engine written from scratch by the same guy (me). Robosoul is therefore an important milestone to test the engine.
2019 – possibly earlier on Early-Access.
NOTE: If you like to beta-test or cover my game on your channel or website, feel free to get in contact. Every opinion and criticism is ok. Contact me via Discord or Twitter.
Tags: #fps #scifi #shooter #robots #singleplayer #indiegame #indiedev