ABOUT THIS GAME ATOM RPG
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
• A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
• A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
• Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
• Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
• Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
• Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
• Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
• Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
Play the game like You want to! Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/552620/ATOM_RPG_Postapocalyptic_indie_game/
The Story Behind The Team:
“Well, we started the current development in the middle of 2015. The team was formed in the same year and gradually grew to 7 people. And in 2017 we were joined by an animator. So it’s 8 people right now.
The team is from Eastern Europe in general (Ukraine, Latvia, Russia, Poland). We all like different games, but share the same passion for the RPG genre. Computer RPG’s, tabletops… You name it 🙂
That is the main reason why we started making Atom in the first place. We wanted to recreate some of the ideas from the older and newer games (not only Fallout!) that we liked and add something from ourselves to that mix! You know, so it would be interesting for us to develop and for you to play!
We have people on our team who already worked on commercial games (Tanks’ online, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Xenus: Boiling point, etc.) and others also have experience in their respective fields. But we try to keep a low profile and let the game shine for us :)”