AWAY: The Survival Series is an episodic animal-based adventure game. The first episode stars the Sugar Glider and is set to release in spring of 2018.
Set in a distant future, a series of natural disasters threatens the survival of every species on the planet. Playing as the nimble little Sugar Glider, you must prove you have what it takes to survive the increasingly hostile world of AWAY.
Blurring the line between video game and wildlife documentary, an all-seeing narrator accompanies your Sugar Glider on its journey through nature. The deeper you go, the more you learn about your surroundings as you piece together the increasingly mysterious origins of AWAY…
If you love games with excellent mechanics, beautiful environments, an intriguing story, enchanting music, and plenty of exploration… AWAY is for you!
- Play as the Sugar Glider — This nimble little marsupial is all yours as you run, jump, and glide through your surroundings.
- Story-based gameplay — Narrated like a nature documentary, AWAY plunges you into an intriguing world whose mysterious origins are yours to uncover.
- Explore the vast land of AWAY — Exploration is encouraged as you encounter a wide variety of predators and prey in your journey through AWAY’s expansive environments.
- AAA graphics in an indie game — Every inch of AWAY’s environments was meticulously crafted to create a beautifully immersive world for you to discover.
- Original soundtrack — Mike Raznick brings his experience as a multi-award winning composer and audio director to the AWAY series with an enchanting orchestral soundtrack that will stay with you long after you finish the game.
- AWAY in virtual reality — Get your HTC Vive ready and embark on an unparalleled journey through nature as you explore the world of AWAY through the eyes of the beast.
Oculus Rift (TBD)
- Sébastien Nadeau
Head of Technology, Breaking Walls
- Nathanaël Dufour
Creative Producer, Breaking Walls
- Laurent Bernier
Creative Director, Breaking Walls
- André-Paul Johnson
Head of Growth, Breaking Walls
- Charles-Olivier Péloquin
Project Manager & Level Designer, Breaking Walls
- Julien Esposito
Level Designer, Breaking Walls
- Ghyslain Godon
Game Designer, Breaking Walls
- Paul Capo
Artist, Breaking Walls
- Bruno Gosselin
Gameplay Programmer, Breaking Walls
- Marc-Antoine Bourret
AI Programmer, Breaking Walls
- Swann Klein
3D Animator, Breaking Walls
- Liliana Muñoz
Accounting, Breaking Walls
- Mylène Paquet
Graphic Design, Freelancer
- Mike Raznick
Based in Montreal, Canada